martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

+Funny Valentine+

I can't break this spell, every time I breath I feel it deep, deep inside my bones, deep inside my heart. Would I ever know what this is? I have to pick the pieces I lost, I gotta be strong and face the truth, no matter what, no matter how. I just can't pretend I don't even care, because I do, I care more than I thought...
Since I've been feeling this way I can't really imagine how big it was...is. How hard it is when you feel it's not enough, when you feel you might break into pieces with just one word, with just one smile... when you just feel that nothing would ever fill that space in between your stomach and your chest...
"Have you ever felt this before?" She asked... of course I did, but I couldn't tell her the truth even knowing she knew it. I answered "Yes, I have, but it was some time ago..." she laid there on the ground, I was wearing glasses so I could watch her and she couldn't notice, but I'm sure she knew I was staring at her just contemplating her beauty. I couldn't take my eyes off her.
She was broken, so I was. She was thinking of... I just don't wanna say it, and I was thinking of her, I was just trying to think of something else but I just couldn't do much about it, I was just lying there, disperse and full of thoughts, full of nothing... how would it begin? I wasn't capable, I wasn't strong enough. Almost two years, almost two fucking years feeling that way and I just couldn't say anything at all... how sad!
What happened to us, girl? What happened to all those words? What happened to all those promises we made? I guess I was so unconscious, I guess I wasn't able to make her feel a bit of what I felt... I just... nevermind.
I wont, I wont do that, it's enough, I wont... even knowing that I love her, even knowing that I would do anything for...
Ok, no more. Stop! Stop! But I just can't... Shut up! You can... No I just...
(...)

No hay comentarios: